Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flip-Flops Cake

How perfect for summer!! Here's an easy flip flops cake recipe. I have made this a few times, each with different colors and candies and I love it!! Click here to have some fun!




Thoughts: What fun! This is time consuming the first time you do it but once you have the templates, you can make it over and over. Again, I would recommend buttercream icing over the canned stuff. If you are travelling in any kind of heat, canned frosting has a tendency to run that is why I recommend buttercream icing all the time! One batch will ice both flops. Twizzlers work good if you don't have or don't like the chewy fruit snacks for the top of the flip flop.  I have used M&M's and Skittles to decorate the sides of the flop. Again, use whatever candies you like. Just have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment