Monday, August 8, 2011

Oven Baked Zucchini Sticks

Looking for another great recipe for zucchini? Click here to try these oven baked zucchini sticks!


Thoughts: Thanks to my sister-in-law for this awesome recipe! Be sure you cut the zucchini thick enough or they will burn.  The coating is very tasty! When I made these the first time, I only had 1 zucchini rather than the 3 the recipe called for, so then I just "eye-balled" the dry ingredients. You can always use whatever seasonings you like or have on hand too.  For the sauce (since I am not a horseradish fan) so if you aren't either I would suggest 1/2 cup mayo, 3 Tbsp. honey dijon mustard, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel and 1 clove garlic, minced. Combine all sauce ingredients and chill for an hour. Southwest Chipotle Dressing makes a wonderful dip as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment